Tough Love
Where should I start. I know you feel like I betrayed you. Maybe I did but to me, the end hopefully will justify the means. You're trippin and you're headed down a path of self destruction. Everybody should have at least one person in their life that's the 'voice of reason' when we find ourselves caught up or subject to the events around us. I wanted to be that voice of reason for you. My age and experience place me in a position to be just that. But I could not be your voice of reason because you ain't hearing nobody now. Especially not me. So be it. I knew if I talked to Vera about your situation that I might lose you as a friend. But for me to say I love you and pacify that bullshit you're on would make me a liar. She's the only person in your life that I can think of that could possibly be that voice of reason for you. I'm not going to handle you with kid gloves. You're a grown woman and this is real talk.
For the record, I'm not a dumb fuck, You were tweaking off that shit when you were over here with me and my ppl and you were tweaking off that shit at Jeremy's birthday party. I'm not looking for a justification or a lie cause that's what that shit will have you do. I stated that for you to understand my motivation. I'm not happy with you or your behavior. You been doing some fucked up shit and you need to check yourself before you find yourself alone and rejected in this world. I started out only talking to Vera about some intervention because you were considering having the baby but you are still doing that shit. That concerned me. But when you come back at me with "fuck you Rob" and suggesting that I'm bothering you by telling Vera she need to tell me to leave you alone, I knew you were up to no good again and going to try to through me under the bus. After how good I've been to you, you could turn and lie and twist shit to make me out to be a villain. You are not a nice person. That's some ugly shit and it's not attractive on you nor is it funny to treat people the way you do. I'm not going to lecture you on meth. That would be pointless, you got to want to not fall into that trap yourself. So I'm going to leave it at that, But at the risk of losing the woman I love, I did what I thought was in your best interest since you can't seem to see what's in the best interest for you. You're 21 year old woman and still acting juvenile. If you're not going to allow Vera to be that voice of reason for you, you need to find someone you will listen too because if you continue down this road, you are going to rush upon your own destruction. You were already a mean spirited person, I can imagine what you will become after that shit have you. I'm hoping you're not addicted yet but if you are, you have a hard road ahead of you.
Now, I risked our friendship, I risked having a faulty relationship with my babymama, all because I was concerned about a little bitch that don't give a fuck about me. Why would I do that? Because I cared about your dumb ass even though you don't. Cause if you cared about yourself, You would start making better choices woman. Now let all those other nigga's you fuckin with pacify you and tell you how pretty you are to keep you in their pocket. Me, Tough love babe. I 'can't not' let you know how you're looking these days. I would be fucking embarrassed to show you off now. I'm not pleased with you Lidiya. And stop fuckin lying on me to Vera about sending porn to Biete and telling her that her video was on the last computer that I gave you. How low can you stoop. STOP IT!! It take away from your character. I'm not mad at you. I'm disappointed in you. Yeah, I went on the defense when you tried to paint that ugly picture of me. We, Me and You were in this shit together. You hit me off for this dick first, so stop fronting and putting me out there like that. I don't deserve it. So with this being said, You can kick rocks or you can holla at yo boy sometimes. Make no difference to me. If you choose to kick rocks, I hope life treat you well. My door is always open to you. But I'm not about that non-since anymore. Loving you is stressful. Sometimes, you don't even try to be right.
I remain,
Rob Herron,
No comments:
Post a Comment